Thursday, September 8, 2011

my digital tattoo

A digital tattoo is your online identity. it is also a  digital representation in which u can express yourself. a digital tattoo is formed by others and myself. Another term for a digital tattoo is an online footprint.

there are thousands of ways you can find your digital tattoo, the first being is just go on google and look up your full name ,city, and country. if no name pops up, then you can go to pipl.com, pipl.com is a website that digs deep in the  Internet world, and can find out phone numbers, addresses, old jobs, your occupation now, comments on a link you posted a year ago,and much more!spezify is another website you can click on and find yourself at! another website were you can see a visual representation of your online identity. these site's can help u protect your online identity, and see what digital footprint you've left.

my opinion on this topic is that i definitely want to leave a positive impression on the Internet just in case my employer looks me up, i also think  that being safe and looking out for all of your personal info is very important, because safety is important, especially online. my concerns on this topic are that someone could post a pic of my without my knowledge and it would become part of my digital tattoo.
                      
DIGITAL
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment